Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Blackberry & Chia Seeds Pudding
Our blackberry & chia seeds pudding recipe is easy to follow with accessible ingredients. Perfect for a healthy but busy lifestyle. You'd be silly not to try this recipe!
Ingredients you'll need from Peak Supps®
- Fill a dessert glass of Greek yogurt
- Add 3tbps of chia seeds, 10g of vanilla protein & a pinch of cinnamon, mix well
- Cut up & add in a small handful of blueberries and blackberries
- Reirrigate over night or freeze for 30minute to an hour
- Add toppings
Toppings: (add in following order)
- Add passion fruit
- Frozen blueberries and blackberries
- Broken up dried mulberries
- Pinch of cinnamon
- best chia seeds uk, Black Organic Chia Seeds, blackberry and chia seeds pudding, buy chia seeds, buy chia seeds in bulk, buy chia seeds in bulk uk, buy chia seeds uk, buy organic chia seeds in bulk in the uk, buy organic chia seeds in the uk, buy organic chia seeds uk, chia pudding, chia seed pudding and blueberry recipe, chia seeds, chia seeds benefits, chia seeds benefits in females, chia seeds recipes, chia seeds uk, healthy dessert recipes, healthy pudding, how much chia seeds per day, how to eat chia seeds, how to make a chia seeds pudding, how to use chia seeds, how to use chia seeds for weight loss, organic chia seeds - asda, organic chia seeds 1kg, organic chia seeds benefits, organic chia seeds holland and barrett, organic chia seeds sainsbury's, organic chia seeds tesco, organic chia seeds uk, where to buy chia seeds