Cookie Baked Oats September 27, 2021
Cherry Overnight Oats September 20, 2021
Should vegans supplement with protein? Top 5 Vegan Proteins September 19, 2021
Home Workout Accessories
Keep your workouts intense and challenging with our range of workout accessories. We have everything you need to support your workouts from: workout equipment, accessories, fabric bands, recovery accessories, massage balls, bottles, supplement storage and sporting apparel.
The next gen of sporting services.
The next gen of sporting services.
Cinnamon and Vanilla Protein Pancakes Recipe
by Peak Supps on 0 comments
Vanilla and Cinnamon Protein Pancakes Recipe
We know cooking takes time and normally the longest part is choosing what to cook. So, here's a quick meal with a good amount of carbohydrates, healthy (MCT) fats, protein and super tasty!
Our vanilla and cinnamon protein pancakes are healthy and make the perfect meal any time of the day! So put down your microwave meal which you'll later regret eating and try these pancakes... We promise they only take 10 minutes!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 80 ml of milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 20g of Peak Supps Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (or vegan blend)
- 40g of Peak Supps Instant Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (Cold Pressed and Unrefined)
- Manuka Honey
- Preheat a large flat frying pan onto the medium heat, cover the base of the pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Peel and mash the banana into a small mixing bowl
- Add and mix wet ingredients - 2 Egg - 80 ml of milk
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate large bowl - 2 teaspoons cinnamon - 2 teaspoons baking powder - 20g Peak Supps Vanilla Whey Protein Powder - 40g Peak Supps Instant Oats
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients whilst continuously whisking (until a smooth consistency)
- Pour the mixture into the pan to your preferred size pancakes.
- When the pancake starts to bubble flip the pancake over to cook both sides evenly.
- Serve the pancake with Manuka Honey and a handful of raspberries.
Whey Protein Concentrate - Grass Fed
Whey Protein Concentrate - Grass Fed Our whey protein concentrate is regarded one of the highest quality protein powders on the market. Our grass fed whey protein is premium quality with no added fillers. Whey Protein has the highest Biological Value...
Collagen Protein Powder Hydrolysed (Bovine)
What is Hydrolysed Collagen Protein Powder Peak Supps Hydrolysed Collagen Protein Powder is highly potent and sourced from bovine, resulting in an impressive 90% protein content. It is fairly neutral in appearance and taste and can be taken with hot...
Whey Protein Isolate 90%
Whey Protein Isolate 90% Peak Supps Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) 90% is produced via proprietary filtration process that concentrates whey proteins in a highly purified form. It is extremely popular choice for athletes, bodybuilders and other fitness enthusiasts due to...
Essential Amino Acids (EAA) Powder - Vegan
What is Essential Amino Acids (EAA) Powder? Peak Supps Essential Amino Acids (EAA) powder blend consists of 9 amino acids. EAA cannot be produced or created by the body. They need to be sourced through diet or supplements. For this reason,...
iBCAA Powder 2:1:1 (Instant BCAA) Vegan
What is iBCAA Powder? Instant Branched Chain Amino Acids (iBCAA) are an instant form of BCAAs. IBCAA’s dissolve faster than standard BCAA powder as they are far more water soluble. IBCAA’s are undoubtedly a favourite sports nutrition supplement. Our BCAAS are of...
£6.49 from £5.99
Marine (Fish) Collagen Protein Powder - Hydrolysed Peptides Type 1
What is Marine Collagen Powder - Hydrolysed Peptides Type 1? Peak Supps Marine collagen protein powder is highly potent source of Collagen in an unflavoured powder. It has an impressive 90% protein content which contributes to the growth and maintenance of...
Vegan Protein Powder (Pea, Hemp Protein, Inulin & Vitamin B)
What is Vegan Protein Powder (Pea, Hemp Protein & Inulin)? Peak Supps Vegan Protein Powder blend is a combination of all-natural Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Hemp Protein and the prebiotic fibre Inulin (FOS), also known as Chicory Root which is...
- cinnamon and vanilla pancakes, cinnamon and vanilla protein, health, health and wellbeing, healthy alternatives, healthy breakfast, healthy lifestyle, healthy pancake recipe, healthy protein pancakes, healthy recipes, hemp protein, oat flour, oat pancakes, Organic Instant Oats, organic oat flour, organic oats, organic Scottish oat flour, pancakes, pancakes using oat flour, Protein, protein oats, protein pancakes, Protein Recipes, Scottish Instant Oats, Scottish Organic Instant Oats, vanilla and cinnamon protein pancake recipe, vegan protein, vegetarian, whey protein