Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Creamy Golden Turmeric Milk
Craving a feel-good hot drink? look no further! we have the perfect recipe for you.
This Creamy Golden Turmeric Milk recipe makes the perfect night-time wind-down brew.
What is Turmeric?
Turmeric is a traditional Indian herb/spice that has been famous for centuries. Its popularity was established from its uses in Curries but also as a herbal medicine in Ayurvedic treatments.
Turmeric’s active ingredient is called Curcumin, considered the most beneficial and active ingredient of the herb. Curcumin is renowned for its presumed anti-inflammatory properties alongside other health beliefs (1).
Creamy Golden Turmeric Milk Recipe
Measurements & Ingredients
- 250ml of Milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp of Organic Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of Organic Ginger
- 1/2 tsp of Organic Cinnamon
- A pinch of Black Pepper
- 1 tsp of Honey/Maple Syrup
(click on a product in bold italic to purchase)
- Add all of your ingredients into a saucepan and heat over medium/low heat.
- Whisk the ingredients together whilst the mixture is heating
- When the mixture is well combined and heated, pour it into your favourite mug and enjoy 💚 (Optional: Sprinkle some cinnamon over your drink for some extra flavour)
Products used in this recipe:
Make sure to share this blog with your friends or anyone who this blog may enjoy this recipe.
Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health
- 20 benefits of turmeric, anti-inflammatory turmeric, best organic cinnamon powder uk, black pepper, buy organic ceylon cinnamon powder uk, Ceylon Cinnamon, ceylon cinnamon recipes, cinnamon, cinnamon and honey, cinnamon benefits, Cinnamon Powder, ginger recipe, ginger tea, ginger tea uk, ground pepper, ground pepper recipes, healthy hot drinks, healthy recipe, healthy teas, turmeric benefits, turmeric brew, turmeric hot drink, turmeric latte, turmeric milk, turmeric milk and ginger recipe, turmeric milk recipe, turmeric milk recipes, turmeric moon milk, turmeric recipe, turmeric recipes