What is Magnesium Citrate tablets?
Magnesium is an everyday mineral required for several bodily functions. It contributes to: normal functioning of the nervous system, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, protein synthesis, muscle function, psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Who should take Magnesium tablets?
Magnesium tablets are ideal for anyone who doesn’t get enough Magnesium through diet or for anyone looking to increase their Magnesium intake. Magnesium can be lost through the body from excessive sweating, caffeinated beverages, carbonated drinks and refined sugar foods.
Benefits of Magnesium tablets
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Each tablet provides 40% of your daily NRV/RDA.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
We recommend taking 1-2 tablets daily (150mg-300mg)
Each 1 tablet serving provides:
Magnesium (citrate) – 150mg (40% NRV/RDA)
*Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Magnesium Citrate, Bulking agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides), Emulsifier (Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose).