Giant peanut butter pancake February 17, 2021
Our Go-To Protein Pancake Recipe For 2021 Pancake Day February 15, 2021
Blueberry Butterscotch Soufflé Pancakes February 14, 2021
Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Tess's tips for training during lockdown
Tess's tips for training in lockdown!
Wales has come out of lockdown and after spending 2 weeks in my flat, I can share with you what I've learnt over this period and hopefully provide you with some useful tips for training at home:
- Get your gym kit on - most people are working from home and I found it useful to have my gym kit on all day whilst working (or even just your sports bra under your top) this way it’s a reminder and keeps you accountable.
- Train at the same times that you usually would at the gym - this keeps consistency and a little bit of normality.
- Turn your phone off! - Or at least notifications, it’s hard to switch off from work or other things especially when you’re at home but just dedicate that 40 mins or whatever to you and your body and disconnect!
- Do something you enjoy - whether that’s walking / skipping / yoga do it! It also helps changing it up, take a different route, learn new moves, or experiment.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself - we’re going through a crazy time and if you just need a break from training then take it and see this as recovery- but try and get out for a walk at least once a day this can really clear your head.
- Save some home workouts - I’ll be posting more so make sure to save them and follow me >
- Get some home workout equipment - you don't need to spend a bomb on trying to get the ultimate at home gym, you just need some resistance bands and skipping rope they help change up workouts and make them more intense. You'll be surprised how creative you can get with them. Peak Supps have some great workout accessories and they are super cheap!
Let me know if this was helpful by sending me a message over on Instagram! Tess x
- 1 meter resistance bands, at home training ideas, at home workout, at home workout ideas, beaybl resistance bands, cheap resistance bands, cheap skipping ropes uk, courtney black resistance bands, fabric resistance bands, free at home workouts, free resistance band workout, free training plan, heavy duty resistance bands, heavy resistance bands, high quality resistance bands, high quality skipping ropes, home workouts with resistance bands, light resistance bands, lisa fitt resistance bands, lisafitt resistance bands, loop resistance bands, myprotein resistance bands, resistance band full body workout, resistance band workout, resistance bands, resistance bands for beginners, resistance bands vs weights, resistance workout using resistance bands, should workout with resistance bands, skipping HIIT workout, skipping rope, skipping workout, skipping workout for beginners, skipping workout for experts, training, training at home, training in lockdown, training in quarantine, training plan, upper body workout with resistance bands, variable resistance, weight training, workout, workout with resistance bands, workouts