Home Workout Accessories
The next gen of sporting services.
Top 10 Ways To Connect With Nature To Reduce Stress
Mind© One of the leading mental health & wellbeing charities explain; How nature can benefit mental health?
Spending time in green space or bringing nature into your everyday life can benefit both your mental and physical wellbeing. For example, doing things like growing food or flowers, exercising outdoors or being around animals can have lots of positive effects. It can:
- improve your mood
- reduce feelings of stress or anger
- help you take time out and feel more relaxed
- improve your physical health
- improve your confidence and self-esteem
- help you be more active
- help you make new connections
- provide peer support.(2)
Here's our top 10 ideas and ways to get out in nature and connect!
Start to make a conscious effort to get out everyday for as little as 10 minutes. Get out alone or with friends & family, rain or shine - Listen to the birds, hear the wind in the trees, try tree or plant spotting, and feel that free vitamin D on your skin! Get it done like your 30 mins of exercise - It's just as important!
Outside Exercise To Do:
- Walking / run
- Sprint intervals
- Light resistance band exercises
- Weight circuits
- Stretching with long resistance bands
- HIIT workouts (with or without equipment)
- Kettle bell workouts
- Hula hooping
- Recovery work with self massage tools
If you're looking for high quality workout accessories for a fraction of the market price, take a look at our home workout accessory collection. We have a workout accessory for every workout, with our forever expanding range of workout equipment from; heavy duty weights, light resistance bands, to cardio accessories like skipping ropes.
Make sure to share this blog with your friends & family!
IMPORTANT NOTICE* Advice is for information only and should not replace medical care. Please check with your GP before trying any remedies.
Sources tagged within blog & below:
British Heart Foundation
- 10 ways to get out in nature, ab workout, ab workout accessories, AMRAP Kettle Bell Workout, AMRAP Workout, at home boxing workout, at home cardio workout, at home hiit workout, at home workout, at home workout accessories, at home workout ideas, band workout, banded workout, beginners Band Workout, Beginners Resistance Band Workout, Beginners workout, beginners workout at home, beginners workout in the gym, beginners workout using resistance band, cardio workout, cheap workout accessories, free at home workouts, free at the gym workout, free beginners workouts, free resistance band workout, free workout, free workout guide, free workout programme, free workout tips, free workouts, free workouts at home, full body workout, full body workout accessories, glute workout bands, gym workout, gym workout accessories, hex dumbbells workout, high intensity workout, improve your confidence, improve your physical health, improve your self-esteem, mental health improvements, natural ways to reduce stress, outdoor activities, outdoor workout, outdoor workouts, reducing stress, reducing stress by going outside, reducing stress with exercise, reducing stress with light exercise, reducing stress with outdoor activity, reducing stress with skipping, reducing stress with walking, supplements to help with depression, Top 10 Ways To Connect With Nature To Reduce Stress, Vegan Vitamin D3 (Vita-Algae D®) & Vitamin C Capsules, vitamin d, vitamin d3, Vitamin D3 4000iu & K2 100mcg Tablets, Vitamin D3 Tablets 4000iu / 100mcg, ways Reduce Stress, ways to calm the body, ways to Connect With Nature, ways to get outside, ways to help with feeling relaxed, ways to improve your mental health, ways to improve your mood, ways to reduce anger, ways to reduce stress, ways to reduce stress or anger, ways to take time out